Eat, Drink, Be Merry.
Age 45 From Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Online Today
Woman Seeking A Man
- I Can Speak English
- I Would Describe Myself As I just want to go out listen to some music, watch some movies, go to shows, walk some tours, eat some food, drink some beer, and not be so lonely while I'm doing it.
- Sign Capricorn
- My Height Is 5' 3 (1.6 m)
- My Eyes Are Blue
- My Ethnicity Is Caucasian
- My Marital Situation Is Never Married
- I Have Kids Yes - Sometimes At Home
- I Have One Or More Of These Dog
- My Education Level Is Some College
- My Current Employment Status Is Full-time
- I Live With Kid(s), With Pet(s)
- My Social Behavior Is Observant, Outgoing
- My Interest And Hobbies Are Dining, Reading, Learning, Music, Tv, Movies, Theater, Cooking
- My Idea Of A Great Time Is Hanging Out With Friends, Trying New Things, The Movies, Sleeping, Drinking, Reading A Book, Tv, Going To A Concert, Going To A Museum
- My Friends Describe Me As Being Friendly, Troublemaker, Someone They Want To Be, Obscure, Goofy
- My Religion Is Atheist
- I Attend Services Never
- My Political Views Are Liberal
- My Goal In Life Is A legacy greater than _Table for One_.
- My Kind Of Humor Is Clever, Obscure
- On Tv, I Always Watch News, Cartoons, Documentaries, Situation Comedies, Movies, Re-runs
- My Top 3 Tv Shows Are Currently watching The Munsters, Twin Peaks, Doctor Who, & Orphan Black
- When I Go To The Movies, I Always Go To See A Action, Science Fiction, Comedy, Drama, Documentary, Animation, Horror, Thriller
- My Top 3 Movies Are Too many! Recently enjoyed Straight Jacket, & Colossal.
- When Listening To Music, I Always Listen To Rock, Electronic, Blues, Jazz, Industrial, Soul, Folk, Punk
- My Top 3 Musical Artists Are Listening now to Dresden Dolls, NIN, Tool, Tom Waits.... Lyrics is the thing.
- When I Read, I Always Read News, Auto-biography, Biography, Classic, Fiction, History, Horror, Humor, Mystery, Philosophy, Political, Reference, Satire, Science, Science Fiction, I'm An Author, Erotica, Supernatural
- My Top 3 Books Are Long Dark Tea Time of the Soul, Fountainhead
- My Idea Of Fun Is the unexpected
- What Do You Find Attractive? Wit, Spontaneity, Oddities, Boldness, Thoughtfullness, Intelligence
- What Kind Of Relationship Are You Seeking? Doesnt Matter
Back to Top of Page »